Sandalwood & Amber
Smoky Sunrise Fall Candle (Rose Bubble Glass)
SANDALWOOD & AMBER
Smells like the sunrise over misty mountain tops and fiery foliage in the Great Smoky Mountains. Inspired by early morning hikes in autumn, soft sounds of falling leaves, and quiet places in the woods. Warm and cozy. Our SMOKY SUNRISE scent, hand-poured in a rose bubble glass made for repurposing.
Top: black plum, bergamot
Middle: amber, fennel, ylang ylang
Base: sandalwood, vetiver
SIZING: 11 oz.
BURN TIME: approx 60 hours
Hand-poured in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Ethically and sustainably sourced natural beeswax, coconut, palm, and soy wax blend.
Non-toxic crackling wood wick.
Free of parabens, phthalates, & petroleum derivatives.
Our products are handcrafted, with a lot of attention to detail. Production times vary according to seasonal order volume. Our current processing time is typically 3-5 business days before shipment. Our current wholesale processing time is available on Faire.
While we will make every effort to ensure the timely arrival of your item, delivery dates are not guaranteed. Solana is not responsible and cannot be held liable for any packages that have been lost or damaged in transit. Shipping does not include insurance.
We hope you love your new Solana products! If you are unsatisfied with your order, please email us so we can make it right.
All returns must be processed within 30 days of receiving your order. If your order arrived damaged or if you’re experiencing an issue with your candle, please reach out so we can get started on your exchange or replacement ASAP.
Refunds are processed on unused, undamaged products only. Please return your items back to us in the original packaging and ensure that the shipment is carefully packed, as we’re unable to process refunds on items that arrive broken. Refunds are applied to returned product only and do not cover any original shipping fees. As a small, growing business, we are currently unable to pay for return shipping. Once submitted, refunds typically return to the original payment method within 3-10 business days.
Exceptions: we do not accept returns or offer refunds on discounted or sale items, including products purchased during a promotion, gift cards, or third party products.
• We offer limited preorders for best-selling items that have sold out multiple times, while we hand-pour our next batch and before restocking. Preorders are noted in the title and description.
• Preorders will begin to ship by the estimated ship date listed in the product description. Your order may take 3-5 business days to ship due to the high volume. You will receive a tracking code via email when your order ships.
• Payment is collected at the time of preorder, not at the time of shipping.
• If you order in-stock items along with your preorder, your entire order will ship at the same time when your preorder ships.
• If you wish to cancel a preorder, please reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org before you receive the shipping confirmation email and we will refund 100% of your payment. After your order has shipped, you will follow our normal returns policy linked at the bottom of this page.