Eco Lip Butter
Our Lip Butter will change your life. Skin-loving, vegan, cruelty-free, and made with 100% certified organic ingredients. Untinted. Safe for use on sensitive skin, children, and pets.
Packaging: 0.3 oz eco-friendly paper tube
Maker: Solana. We are woman-owned and radically clean. We make and sell non-toxic home and body products in sustainable packaging. We never use parabens, phthalates, or synthetic fragrances and we always list every ingredient on the label.
End of life: Our sustainable paper tube is plastic-free and lined with a plant-based, wax paper lining that is fully compostable and biodegradable. Simply remove any lip butter from the inside of the tube and compost the packaging.
Ingredients & EWG scores:
- Carnauba wax* - EWG 1
- Castor oil* - EWG 2
- Sunflower seed oil* - EWG 1
- Mango seed butter* - EWG 1
- Coconut oil* - EWG 1
Flavored Lip Butters also include the following certified organic flavor oils:
- Vanilla - Vanilla flavor oil* - EWG 1
- Strawberry Peach - Strawberry flavor oil*, Peach flavor oil* - EWG 1
- Blackberry - Blackberry flavor oil* - EWG 1
- Lychee - Lychee flavor oil* - EWG 1
- Peppermint - Peppermint flavor oil* - EWG 1
- Pink Grapefruit - Pink grapefruit flavor oil* - EWG 1
- Tangerine - Sweet orange flavor oil* - EWG 1
*Certified Organic ingredients
Made by hand in Knoxville, Tennessee
Always shipped in 100% upcycled, biodegradable, and recyclable packaging
All orders are processed and shipped via USPS Priority Mail within 3-5 business days. After shipping, your order may take several days to arrive.
We hope you love your new Solana products! If you are unsatisfied with your order, please email us so we can make it right.
All returns must be processed within 30 days of receiving your order. If your order arrived damaged or if you’re experiencing an issue with your candle, please reach out so we can get started on your exchange or replacement ASAP.
Refunds are processed on unused, undamaged products only. Please return your items back to us in the original packaging and ensure that the shipment is carefully packed, as we’re unable to process refunds on items that arrive broken. Refunds are applied to returned product only and do not cover any original shipping fees. As a small, growing business, we are currently unable to pay for return shipping. Once submitted, refunds typically return to the original payment method within 3-10 business days.
Exceptions: we do not accept returns or offer refunds on discounted or sale items, including products purchased during a promotion, gift cards, or third party products.
• We offer limited preorders for best-selling items that have sold out multiple times, while we hand-pour our next batch and before restocking. Preorders are noted in the title and description.
• Preorders will begin to ship by the estimated ship date listed in the product description. Your order may take 3-5 business days to ship due to the high volume. You will receive a tracking code via email when your order ships.
• Payment is collected at the time of preorder, not at the time of shipping.
• If you order in-stock items along with your preorder, your entire order will ship at the same time when your preorder ships.
• If you wish to cancel a preorder, please reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org before you receive the shipping confirmation email and we will refund 100% of your payment. After your order has shipped, you will follow our normal returns policy linked at the bottom of this page.