Morning Dew & Violet
Fourth & Gill Spring Candle (Charcoal Ceramic)
MORNING DEW & VIOLET
Smells like the morning dew in spring, fresh and floral, with a sweet sunrise peeking over century-old craftsman rooftops in the historic Fourth & Gill neighborhood in Knoxville, Tennessee. Our FOURTH & GILL scent, hand-poured in a matte charcoal ceramic vessel made for repurposing.
Top: Morning Dew, Aloe, Gardenia
Middle: Violet Leaves, Raspberry, Stargazer
Base: Cream, Musk, Osmanthus
SIZING: 10.5 oz.
BURN TIME: approx 55 hours
Hand-poured in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Ethically and sustainably sourced natural beeswax, coconut, palm, and soy wax blend.
Non-toxic crackling wood wick.
Free of parabens, phthalates, & petroleum derivatives.
All orders are processed and shipped via USPS Priority Mail within 3-5 business days. After shipping, your order may take several days to arrive.
We hope you love your new Solana products! If you are unsatisfied with your order, please email us so we can make it right.
All returns must be processed within 30 days of receiving your order. If your order arrived damaged or if you’re experiencing an issue with your candle, please reach out so we can get started on your exchange or replacement ASAP.
Refunds are processed on unused, undamaged products only. Please return your items back to us in the original packaging and ensure that the shipment is carefully packed, as we’re unable to process refunds on items that arrive broken. Refunds are applied to returned product only and do not cover any original shipping fees. As a small, growing business, we are currently unable to pay for return shipping. Once submitted, refunds typically return to the original payment method within 3-10 business days.
Exceptions: we do not accept returns or offer refunds on discounted or sale items, including products purchased during a promotion, gift cards, or third party products.
• We offer limited preorders for best-selling items that have sold out multiple times, while we hand-pour our next batch and before restocking. Preorders are noted in the title and description.
• Preorders will begin to ship by the estimated ship date listed in the product description. Your order may take 3-5 business days to ship due to the high volume. You will receive a tracking code via email when your order ships.
• Payment is collected at the time of preorder, not at the time of shipping.
• If you order in-stock items along with your preorder, your entire order will ship at the same time when your preorder ships.
• If you wish to cancel a preorder, please reach out to us via email at email@example.com before you receive the shipping confirmation email and we will refund 100% of your payment. After your order has shipped, you will follow our normal returns policy linked at the bottom of this page.